- takes the point of view of an enthusiast, a hobbyist, NOT a professional digital content creator.
- presents original contents created by the author.
- hopes to share pointers, ideas, examples, and solutions for creating and sharing visual contents with other hobbyists and enthusiasts.
- hopes to encourage and inspire viewers to add creative activities to the mix in their digital fun time. Admittedly, content consumption IS fun. But content creation is at least just as fun (and can be more rewarding). Come on, give it a try!
- hopes to show examples of visual content types that you can create and share. Yes, I focus on visual contents.
My current focus is on 2D animation mostly using digital cut-out puppet animation techniques.
There are lots of other types of digital contents you can create, such as 3D graphics and animation, writing stories, digital painting and sketching, and making music or sound effects. Do what you like. If you haven’t taken the first steps, just start and have fun!
Please feel free to subscribe to my e-mail newsletter and get exclusive info on my content creation insights that you cannot find here on the blog.
If you need additional details on the stuff that I’m sharing, feel free to send me an email and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.